Thursday, March 10, 2016


   So Cecilia and I need to work on the slideshow to inform the younger class about Senioritis. Well... We have put this off for some time, and the reason is because we never have time. We have put everything else before this slide show and honestly this is probably the most important thing we need to finish right now. Cecilia and I really need to live up to our words and get rid of this senioritis already.
   We have done three slides in about two weeks. If we could just finish the slideshow in one day which I know we can we could get the word out. Senioritis is similar to a disease, and they say the only cure is graduation. I disagree with that because it can be a different form of senioritis just related to a job or whatever you will due out of school. Stay on task younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment