Thursday, March 10, 2016

   Senioritis is definitely a mind set. Two weeks ago I just accepted reality that I was going to fail this English class. I talked to some inspirational people that believed in me and now I feel like failing is not an option. I forgot everything I have worked for since five years old. Even if summer school is an option why would you want to take it.
   Honestly you feel like a better person when you make people happy. If you don't graduate on time you are letting down the people around you. Imagine how your parents feel when they tell their co-workers and family that you failed your last semester. That's just not smart, but at the time you get caught up in all the fun. Fun is good but stay focused their is a future that you have been preparing for since five. Don't let this one semester weigh you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment